Seamless transition between WDR and Lightfinder Mode
Equipped with a 1/2” sensor, AXIS Q1635 offers extreme light sensitive images, capability especially useful in city surveillance and traffic monitoring, where vehicles are often fast moving and challenging to capture. Axis’ WDR – Forensic Capture optimizes video for forensic purposes by enabling an extremely high level of detail to be visible in both dark and bright areas of a scene. AXIS Q1635 with WDR – Forensic Capture applies advanced algorithms to optimize image quality and includes the ability to seamlessly transition between WDR and Lightfinder mode.
Left: WDR – Forensic Capture active. Rechts: inactive.
Outstanding image quality – even with vibrations
The electronic image stabilization greatly improves video quality in situations where the camera is subject to vibration and the video, without electronic image stabilization, would be troublesome to view.
Innovative features simplify installation
AXIS Q1635 includes new innovative features to help installers to mount the camera. The leveling assistance guides to the correct level, meaning that the camera can be installed wherever but always have a perfect image. The auto rotation functionality flips the image to the right orientation, also when Corridor Format.
Moreover, AXIS Q1635 supports focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter, capabilities already known in the AXIS Q16 Series. The camera is further protected with shock detection, a capability that sends an alarm to personnel during attempted vandalism.
Features at a glance
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for storing recordings locally
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.