We are looking for decision-makers and doers
The most important characteristic you need to be successful in our company is motivation. If you have fun at work, the biggest problems don’t seem to be an obstacle, but a challenge you want to overcome. Satisfaction then comes all by itself.
We don’t want to promise you the blue sky, we want to be honest. There will always be days and phases that are difficult or projects that don’t go the way you want them to, that’s part of it. But if you show the will to think solution-oriented in such situations and to bring full commitment, we support you with everything you need to emerge successfully from every situation.
Are you particularly interested in IT and network technology? Are you motivated to work for us as an IT system technician (m/f) for network-based security technology? Then read through the following requirements profile and apply today!
Career changers are also welcome at VTIS!
Please keep in mind, in this position you will have a lot of customer contact, therefore you need a driving license. We will provide you with a company car.
- Implementation of network-based video surveillance projects
- Installation, configuration and commissioning of network-based video surveillance systems incl. storage, switches, routers, PC and camera technologyInstallation and configuration of
- specialist software applications
- Independent performance of service and maintenance work
- Remote and telephone support
- Creation of block diagrams, network planning and system documentation
- Project support in planning and conceptionTechnical project management, project management and system commissioning
- Cooperation with external service partners in projects
- Implementation of complex technical requirements
- Error analysis and troubleshooting, as well as maintenance of existing systems
- Ensuring the functionality of systems
- Monitoring of system behavior including system optimization
Your requirement profile:
- Completed technical training (e.g. IT system electronics technician / IT specialist for system integration)
- professional experience
- A confident, committed and friendly manner
- Reliability, mobility, pleasure at work and communication skills
- Quick comprehension and high quality standards
- Very good self-organization and ability to work in a team, motivation, open-mindedness,
- Willingness to work independently and in a structured manner
- Experience and secure application in the installation and work with Windows operating systems and all common network components
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Extended basic knowledge in electronics and electrical engineering
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Several years of experience in analysis, planning, implementation, support and documentation of network environments
- Structured problem-solving methodology
- Manufacturer certifications are desired
We offer you:
- interesting, varied tasks in a medium-sized company
- a safe and modern workplace in a relaxed atmosphere with friendly colleagues
- We maintain a collegial and pragmatic working atmosphere, which is characterized by customer orientation and short decision-making processes.
- Further training measures through training directly at the manufacturer’s premises
- Training by our experienced employees
Date: as from now
Salary: by arrangement
You feel addressed?
Do not hesitate any longer and apply!
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Send your application documents to : email@example.com