Show images with lifelike colors
The premium display PS Series feature high-brightness panel and a OPS slot for professional Digital Sign In environments. With the LED-backlit high-brightness panel and remarkable brightness of 700cd/m2 images with lifelike color and details will be shown even in areas with problematic light.
The flexible orientation in either landscape or portrait mode to be embedded in a variety of applications and environments is possible. The OPS slot and the RJ45/RS-232-Schnittstellen ensure a modern media integration and hassle-free administration and installation. With the anti-burn-INTM – Technology and Heat-Control sensor safe and reliable operation around the clock is possible.
- LED-backlit technology with FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 700 nits high brightness
- Premium-grade panel for high reliability and long product lifetime
- 2.0 mm (down/right); 3.4 mm slim bezel (up/left)
- Anti-Burn-in™ technology
- AIP technology: 3D Comb filter/ Deinterlace/ Noise Reduction/ PIP and PBP
- Versatile connectivity: VGA, DVI, HDMI, CVBS, YPbPr, S-Video
- Daisy chain availability: VGA, CVBS, RS-232
- RS-232 and RJ45 allow programmable remote control
- Tiling function for easy video wall setup (support up to 5 x 5)
- Built-in scheduler allows different programme scheduling
- HeatControl Sensor automatically activates the internal cooling fan to cool down the temperature
- OPS slot ready for easy media player integration
- Orientation: portrait and landscape
- Built-in speakers
- Durable metal housing design
- Rigorous screening of the components for mission-critical 24/7 applications
Super Narrow Bezel:
The PN-46 featuring a 5.4 mm bezel-to-bezel width in a video wall blends immaculately into digital signage and demanding industrial settings. Tiling Function: Built-in tiling function allows easy image setting in a video wall matrix (supports up to 5 x 5).
Built-in scheduler automatically activates and deactivates the PN-46 with designated input signal according to programmed schedules.
Coming with the OPS slot, the PN-46 is easy to integrate with media player or mini PC.
VGA and CVBS Daisy-chain:
VGA and CVBS loop through function makes video wall installation easy and quick.
RS-232 And RJ45 Remote Control:
RS-232 and RJ45 allow users to remotely control one or multiple displays.
HeatControl Sensor detects the display temperature and automatically activates the internal cooling fans to cool down or shut down the display for long product life time.
The PS-46 and PS-55 is now available in the VTIS Shop.
You have questions about the new LED displays from AG Neovo?
No problem, we will advise you. Contact us today!