Detailed images in any lighting situation
AXIS P1365-E Network Camera delivers excellent HDTV 1080p video at 50/60 frames per second in H.264 and Motion JPEG. The day/night camera features a P-Iris lens for optimal image clarity, in addition to digital PTZ, multi-view streaming, and easy installation with remote back focus, pixel counter and Power over Ethernet. Two-way audio, audio detection, video motion detection, active tampering alarm and a microSD/microSDHC slot for optional local storage are also supported. The camera is suitable for outdoor use at airports, banks, shops, for city surveillance and any application that requires coverage of a large area or extremely high image detail.
Supporting WDR – Forensic Capture capability, the video is highly optimized for forensic purposes and provides extreme levels of detail – even in scenes with very complex light conditions. Furthermore, AXIS P1365-E includes the ability to seamlessly transition between WDR and Lightfinder mode.
Axis’ Zipstream technology inherent in AXIS P1365-E greatly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements in H.264. The leightweight, IP66/67-, NEMA 4X- and IK10-rated camera is delivered with a wall mount bracket and a sunshield to protect it from dust, rain, snow and sun. Arctic temperature control ensures start-up and operation in temperatures ranging from -40 °C to 50°C (-40 °F to 122 °F).
Key features AXIS P1365-E
- Axis Zipstream technology
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af/802.3at), IP66/67, Nema4X, IK10
- 2-way audio support
- 1/2,8″ network camera for indoor use
- Lightfinder- and Forensic-Capture-Technology
- H.264 Main, Baseline and High Profile
- True Day&Night with switchable blocking filter
- P-Iris Objektiv 2,8-8mm, Remote Back Fokus
- microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card slot
- RS-422/485 to control of SNK
- Full HD 1080p@50fps, max. 1920×1200 Pixel
- 40° bis + 50° C, Arctic Temperature Control