VTIS Monitoring: We keep an eye on your IP video system
Precaution is better than indulgence. All around secured with PRTG Seonsors.
VTIS relies on the PRTG Network Monitor from Paessler. It has more than 200 sensor types for all common network services (e.g. Ping, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP, etc.). What is a sensor? Paessler defines a sensor as a measuring point that can monitor a particular aspect of a device. For example, a sensor can monitor a URL, the network traffic of a network connection, a port on a switch, or the CPU usage on a computer. Here is a list of all sensor types available. Each entry in this list counts as one sensor that VTIS can monitor for you under a VTIS Monitoring Service Agreement.
VTIS Monitoring powered by PRTG
- Real-time monitoring of your IP video system (IP cameras, switches, servers)
- Monitoring of hardware components of servers and clients (CPU, RAM, hard disks)
- Network bandwidth monitoring
- Network status monitoring
- Statistic evaluations
Advantages of a VTIS Monitoring Service Contract
- Your video network is monitored 24 hours a day.
- VTIS alerts you before components fail
- monthly statistics
- grows with the requirements of your video system
Paessler’s PRTG Network Monitor is an award-winning solution for powerful, affordable and easy-to-use unified monitoring.
The flexible software is ideal for keeping an eye on complete IT infrastructures. PRTG ensures peace of mind and security in companies and organizations of all sizes and industries. Currently, over 150,000 IT administrators in more than 170 countries rely on Paessler AG software. Founded in Nuremberg in 1997, the company is still privately managed and is both a member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program and a VMware Technology Alliance Partner.